This versatile muffin is always a hit!
Author: Gaye Hughes
Serves: 24 medium muffins
- 1 cup soft butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups pumpkin, bananas, or applesauce
- 4 cups whole wheat flour (or all purpose)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl, whisk dry ingredients.
- Stir flour mixture into liquid mixture just until combined.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins.
- Bake 15 minutes for mini muffins and 20 minutes for medium muffins.
Batter will keep in fridge for 4 days.