Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
This little recipe is a wonderful way to take rather plain cauliflower and give it a summer dress of color and flavor! It is fast, easy and fun! I have made it without the onion and it is good either way. So, if you have a family member who just won’t eat onion, leave it out. Otherwise give it a try as is – it will be a keeper in your recipe box!
One head cauliflower
2 tbsp. water
1/2 c. mayonnaise or salad dressing
1 tsp. finely chopped onion
1 tsp. prepared mustard
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Leave cauliflower whole.
- Remove leaves and core center.
- Place in round glass pie plate. Add water and cover with wax paper. Microwave on high power 8 to 10 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, onion and mustard. Spoon over top of cauliflower and sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on medium high power 1 to 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
1 Peter 5:5
All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”