Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
Am I the only baker on the planet who has never made these awesome chocolate and peanut butter no bake cookies? A few weeks ago my sous-chef dishwashing mom and I delivered a panful of PW cinnamon rolls to our friend Julie. Julie had given us fresh
garden tomatoes the day before and we needed to return her basket. In keeping with true southern tradition (never return a plate, or garden box, empty) we included some fresh-out-of-the-oven cinnamon rolls with our return.
The Chief Chocolate Eater who lives in this house along with our sous-chef dishwashing mom absolutely loved these cookies. I nibbled on a few myself and quickly saw the need for making more!
Thank you, Julie for sharing your awesome No Bake Cookies! These are the easiest cookies imaginable made in the microwave, no less!
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups oatmeal
- In a large microwaveable bowl, mix together the butter, milk, cocoa and sugar.
- Microwave on high for 2½ minutes. Stir and microwave for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter, stir until everything is melted. Add oats and stir again.
- Using a medium cookie scoop place cookies on a baking sheet to cool.
- Store in airtight container.