Affiliate Disclosure: I receive a small commission for purchases made via affiliate links.
This recipe is all over Facebook and quite a few websites including Food.com. The first recipe I saw called for plain Greek yogurt as the main ingredient. However, my sous-chef dish-washing mom is not a yogurt fan and so when I saw the same recipe made with mayonnaise, I knew that would be for us.
I changed up the original recipe by adding 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and it is a lovely combination with the spice ingredients.
This melt-in-your-mouth chicken is utterly as moist as the name implies. I served this with fresh corn, sliced garden fresh tomatoes and one of my new favorites, Savory Monkey Bread!
Best part is you can have this on the table in less than an hour from beginning to end. It takes about 10 minutes to put together and 45 minutes to bake! Yummy~
This is on my menu list for this week. Hope it will be on yours too!
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- ¾ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (for a healthier option, use plain Greek yogurt in place of the mayo)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1½ teaspoons seasoning salt or plain salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.