Looking back since I started this blog (for the 3rd time) in June 2011 it seems so funny to me that my most viewed blog post is Made To Run or Mountain Dew Dorito Cupcakes. While a fun post, it doesn’t even contain a recipe for these interesting cupcakes. At the time I couldn’t find one and the picture was taken from the window of a bakery! My granddaughter is coming to visit in January and we are going to make these cupcakes once and for all! I can’t wait to share the recipe with you!
If you hover your mouse over these pictures it will stop the rotator so you can view an individual picture.
Also topping the list of the most viewed recipes —
- Mom’s Thanksgiving Cranberry Jello Salad
- BEST-EVER BANANA PUDDING
- Peppermint Fudge Cake Rolls
- Hen of the Woods – Cream of Maitake Mushroom Soup
- Grandma Paulsen’s Anise Cookies
- TWD: Cranberry Walnut Pumpkin Loaves
- Sweet and Salty Chocolate Caramel Bars
- Date-Nut Filled Cookies
- Cabbage Burgers
- Cookbook Giveaway and Rolo Me Over Turtles!
- TWD: Best-Ever Brownies
- Tired of Chocolate Yet? No? Game On With Peanut Clusters!
- It’s December! Cookbook Giveaways – Sugar Cookies and More!
- Butter Rolls
- TWD: Finnish Pulla Braid & A Cookbook Giveaway!
- Beef Puff Pastry Pot Pie
- One-Step Homemade Caramel
- Saturday’s Soup: 9 Can Vegetable Soup
Tomorrow I will post some of my favorite recipes from the past year and a half. Happy New Year full of good health and happy cooking!
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”
2 thoughts on “Most Popular Posts”
Can’t wait to see what you do with these!
I can’t wait to stop and look at all these! I did make the 9 can soup and its wonderful! There are several here I want to make. Happy New Year. Be blessed!